Today I want to welcome to my little corner of the South Jennifer Bonvillain. She is one amazing woman.
1. Give us a little background about yourself.
I am a 42 year old retired speech language pathologist, wife and mom of 13 year old triplets.
2. How did your journey begin with Young Living?
I was given a sample of PanAway after my knee was bothering me following a workout.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your journey?
I can help my body mentally and physically in a natural way, without adding medicines/chemicals.
4. What is the one YL product you can’t live without?
Stress Away – did you read that I have triplets?!?
5. Tell us a random crazy fact about you.
I can remember people’s birthdays and I think dark chocolate is a necessary food group!
I want to thank Jennifer for being here today. Y’all, triplets!!!!! She is one in a million and I am blessed to call her my friend.