Today I want to welcome to my little corner of the South, Amy Mings, owner of Amour Essentials.
1. Give us a little background on yourself.
My name is Amy Mings. I grew up in rural Southern Illinois on a farm which is where my husband and I met. In 2006, I moved to Evansville, IN to attend the University of Southern Indiana. I completed my degree in Accounting and Professional Services and worked in public accounting for 8 years. In 2013, Mat and I were married in Provence, France and now I am a stay-at-home momma to our six-month-old daughter, Viviana. I feel very blessed to be home with Vivi and I am enjoying my journey with Young Living essential oils.
2. How did your journey begin with Young Living?
I became aware of aromatherapy and essential oils in 2013 when my husband and I visited the region of Provence, France, which is celebrated for its rolling hills and fields of fragrant lavender. Shortly before my daughter was born, my mother-in-law introduced me to the Young Living Kids Scents collection. I was very impressed with the oils and soon after purchased the premium starter kit to become eligible for the wholesale membership.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of your journey?
The most rewarding part of my journey is being able to bless others by sharing YL products with them.
4. What are two business tips for those wanting to do this as a business?
- Get to know your oils. 2) Keep your oils with you and be ready to share.
5. What are some of your greatest strengths?
My greatest strengths include organization, public speaking and networking skills.
6. What are your dreams and goals from this point forward?
I envision sharing the benefits of Young Living essential oils with my friends and family and hope to move up within the company.
7. What is the one YL product you can’t live without?
I love Frankincense and use it daily!
8. Tell us a random crazy fact about you.
My college speech team, the Forensic Falcons, was #1 in the nation in 2005.
Thank you so much, Amy, for spending time with us today. You are so precious!
If you want to keep in touch with Amy on social media, you can find her here: